Tuesday, December 05, 2006

every journey home

Every weekday evening I begin my journey home from work. Recently I have been trying out ways to keep myself occupied when traffic is slow. After some time, whether traffic is slow or not I still like to do this.



Lots of tress near my office. You can see IBM tower peaking out behind one of them.






Some of the buildings that can be seen near the Kerinchi link




I get to see the sunset when I'm nearing home. I didnt manage to get the actual sunset pic yet though.

5 comments:

Eng said...

should always get a camera handy and start snapping at every moment...

you'll never know what kind of shots you might get

Jyrenze said...

Yea, thats why its handy to have a hp cam... but of coz the quality isnt really good.. its easier to take pics though, I think I would probably hit the side of the road if I tried using a real cam to take pics of scenary while driving...hahaha

YSLim said...

if you use your handphone while driving, the "MATA" might "cari pasal" le.....

WATCH OUT!

Eng said...

if it's during the jam, who would bother, rite?

YSLim said...

who knows...maybe the MATA also bored of jam, tat's y got some free time to cari pasal lo...