Friday, May 26, 2006

Phone conversations

Picking calls in office when the admin is not around

Call 1
Person : May I ask if your company yada yada yada
Me : Uh..... ( Dont know how to answer and boss and admin not around)
Can you call back tomorrow? The person in charge is not around
Person : No I just want to know if yada yada yada
Me: -_-

Call 2
Person: hwhw tywyw$ 24^@WHRW rhwhwhw..... *buzzing and crackling sounds
Me : Uh hello? hello?
Person : Ini Malaysia?
Me : Uh yea.... cari siapa
Person: Saya panggil dari luar negeri ...*garbled sounds.....
Me: uh ya, you cari siapa
Person: Takde la..... *phone call ends
Me: -_-

Talking on the phone to a certain somebody

Call 1
Me: Hello, hey my phone is out of battery so I cant call you later, I'll be at your office at 6 pm ok?
Lady: Oh its ok, if you cant call me I'll call you
Me: -_- (hello? no battery how to receive call)


Call 2
Me: hey i just called to tell you im leaving now
Lady: can you call me when u reach my office?
Me: Ok, but yesterday there was no signal around your office area, if you dont get any call from me by 6 please come out.
Lady: Oh yea that day the network was down. Its ok, I'll call your phone if you cant call me
Me : -_- ( someone does not understand the concept of no signal)

11 comments:

Eng said...

that person is just not as technical as you only mah...

hehehe

Jonquina said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes tears* OMG! HAHA! Eng...that fella, not as technical as pun and also not as logical and seriously has no common sense...

Some ppl ah...just engerrish understand no...

Eng said...

send her to an engerrish class then...

BillyTong said...

no signal?..

may be she call you using office telephone line?

Jyrenze said...

Uh billy.... if my handphone no signal, how can I receive her call even if its made from an office line? Thats the WHOLE point

ashes said...

hahha..pun..start a book PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!

my gawd..i never knew one person can make us all laugh so much..ahha..anyway pun..wait till she finds ur blog..:P

billy u also ar?

Jonquina said...

Dear lord, Billy! You have no excuse ya know...

BillyTong said...

lol I tot she is using her hp to call from office site, while u are not arround that area.

YSLim said...

it will never has the end....

Anonymous said...

never ever use the terms "signal", autie never know what u mean that........

Anonymous said...

Pun, This is a good one.. Cant stop laughing... *tears* Haha... I can imagine your look when she said that..