Thursday, June 08, 2006

ok, so i am addicted....

I am 51% Internet Addict.
Total Internet Addict!
I am pretty addicted, but there is hope. I think I'm just well connected to the internet and technology, but it's really a start of a drug-like addiction. I must act now! Unplug this computer!


I am 35% Geek.
Geek? Yes, but at least I got social skills.
You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.

Well I'm in the IT line anyway......

Bet most of you who find yourself reading this are addicted too :p
All hail the internet !

6 comments:

YSLim said...

so how do you wanna to AWAY the addicted................

only one way, quit your job...

Eng said...

yeah Pun, quit your job and let YSLim feed you.

hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

23% geek and 30% internet addict. Geek i'm not la, but internet addict i am la, just that i dun understand those jargons and i dun have a blog...hehe

BillyTong said...

24% internet addict, 33% geek.

WTH, it says "I got problem with switching off computer...and this is the first time I online to conduct the test".... >_>

Jonquina said...

I dare not take the test...

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »