Monday, September 19, 2005

My Mid Autumn Festival

"Ok, here's our plan... we'll light up lanterns and give XXxxx a surprise by singing in front of his house while waving the lanterns !" And so we set off, initialising mission impossible IV. We parked our car one street away ans start to light the lanterns... Ok, now I was balancing 2 lanterns and one handbag, and we were just about to set of when.... (music plays...) eh, my hand phone was ringing... My friend helped to extract the hp from my bag and was holding it to my ear..

Hmm, an unknown number...

Me: Hello? (My friends crapping away in the background noisily)
Unknown: (Muttering.....)
Me: Huh?
Unknown ( thesh ... sthn....bla bla...)
Me: um, who is this?
Unknown: Steffi here ar... my internet connection ........(cracking sound of static)
Me: Uh, Steffi, right now im balancing 2 lanterns, which are burning, and my friend is holding my handphone to my ears.. can we talk later?
Steffi: Oh, ok....
(******Short Slilence*******)
Steffi: Are you driving?
Me: (-_-')

In the end, we made a fool out of ourselves singing in front of my friends house.. the maid opened the gate and said..tuan sudah tidur, yang lain telah pergi rumah kawan..... O.o


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me burning my lantern after it has fulfilled its purpose..MuaHhahaa!

19 comments:

Jonquina said...

ROFLMAO! I was er...going bonkers. Withdrawal...Can't connect to internet. STILL CAN"T! T_____T And while you were enjoying yourself, I was trying to fix it at home T_T You, you...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Jyrenze said...

Our initial plan failed though.. My friends were laughing their heads off when I told them about what you said on the phone

Jonquina said...

...again, I'm glad to be your source of amusement. Yours and your friends.

Philip said...

HAHAHAHAHA....... Wat has balancing 2 lantens got to do wif driving....
HAHAHAHAHA.......

** Hands Steff hankie **

** Wipe wipe **

Jonquina said...

As I told Pun, I didn't hear that part. T_T I was busy going berserk over my internet connection and I heard her friend's voice more than hers...so I didn't hear the lantern part...

Jyrenze said...

Hmm, i think it was...but I didnt participate in the singing la, hahaha...just stand there waving the lanterns

ashes said...

little girl...dun play play wit fire ok...then mommy beat u!

ahahhaa..punnnnn..!
tat looks fun la..i feel like burning something too..to release tension!
ahahha..lets see if i can find something here to burn..:P

Philip said...

Ash, why not burn someone u love to c one fire (Steff is one good choice :P), or burn down ur company, or ur supervisors. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

Jyrenze said...

wah, philip... u sound scary la

ashes said...

ahhah...philip!
wanna get me into jail ar?

Jonquina said...

I think Philip's body is more suitable to be burnt.

Jonquina said...

AAAAHAHAHAHA! Aiyoh, two Mr Ash...

Eng said...

no lar...I think he'll become Mr. Skeleton instead....

Eng said...

hahaha....we call her Steph more lar...

Her being a classic?? in what sense leh Pun??

Jyrenze said...

Hmm.... (grins) we'll let Steffi answer that for herself. Although I would safely say that she is a classic numbnut

Jonquina said...

Luckily I'm not a blonde...Ahaha, a classic numbnut sounds better than dumb blonde...

ashes said...

eh..i've been missing out some of the posts here.
ehem..exscuse me..let ash belong to the ashes alone ok..ahahha...

lets name him Mr.Abu instead la..kasi malaysian touch sikit..hehe..

Jonquina said...

Ash: external oni different, internal masih sama...

Eng: Right on the dot! Mr Skeleton is more suitable...even before burning...

Jonquina said...

Alvin: Ahaha, nice to meet ya...believe only half of what they say about me, okay? :D