Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane..... Eh, where's the plane?

Lady : I'm going to australia this weekend !
Me : Ooh, when is your flight?
Lady : On the 15th, 5 am
Me : Oh, saturday morning
Lady : Nono, its sunday morning
Me : Eh, but the 15th is a saturday le..
Lady : Yea I know, but for overseas flight they count one day ahead
Me : Uh, the time diff is only about 2 hours for here n Australia...
Lady : Ya but they still count one day ahead.
Me : What is printed on your flight ticket?
Lady : 15th, 5 am
Me : Then its saturday lah
Lady : No, trust me its Sunday. Those people that always take flight will know one la.
Me : I also got take before le, how come never encounter such thing
Lady : You never often go overseas ma. This kind of thing is very common one
Me : (*feels like idiot) Uh ok
Lady : I told my friend that I will be arriving on sunday evening.
Me : But you are due to arrive on the 15th, 3 pm. sunday is 16th
Lady : Yea, its the way you say it when you go overseas. They will understand.
Me : @.@ ok...


On Friday morning in my Office
(*phone rings)
Me : Hello?
Lady : (in breathless voice) You were right my flight is tomorrow ! I'm going home to pack now! No need to fetch me later, bye !
Me : uh, bye.. (-_-)|||

13 comments:

Jonquina said...

...Is she stupid or what? She often takes plane eh, so she claims. Pity she checked. HAHAHA! It'd be good to see her face when she goes there on Sunday and then find out that it's on Saturday.

Jyrenze said...

Actually she didnt check. She went with a friend ma, who also blur case one. Her friend called her to tell her it was on sat

Jonquina said...

Bakaness...

Eng said...

is she trying to be too smart or what??

Anonymous said...

big -__-" to your friend.. LOL

Anonymous said...

Feel free to come and check it out if you get time :-)

ashes said...

i think she's a bit childish la..they way she talks..usually adults with kids behaviour onli would say things like this..

Lady : No, trust me its Sunday. Those people that always take flight will know one la.
Me : I also got take before le, how come never encounter such thing
Lady : You never often go overseas ma. This kind of thing is very common one

ahhaha..reminds me of my 9 year old cousin..likes to argue tis way.but then again...she's 9 years old...:P

YSLim said...

9 years old already started to convience other peoples to trust on their words?hahaha! funny....

Anonymous said...

hey hey just droppin by to say hi :P

Anonymous said...

haha...dumb and dumber..

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ofpvvntq.com/bcgo/czfy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qbmijmnh.com/tzoc/oqjj.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ofpvvntq.com/bcgo/czfy.html | http://escgxixx.com/iksz/ppdb.html