Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Not the best way to start the week

Sunday :-
Mum : Lets go eat mamak
Me : Dowan, later food poisoning on monday

So me and sisters went to eat McD..

Monday :-
After tossing and turning on the bed at 6.30 am, finaly realised my stomach was going crazy. Argh !
Left for office at 7.30..unfortunately on the way out my stomach went crazy again. Nooooooo ! Thank God for petrol stations. I pulled over at one n went in. Now this particulat station has an indoor toilet. I know coz I have used it b4 in the past. So I entered n headed to the loo side. I turned the knob.... eh? It wont open... both of the toilet doors seem to be locked. So I went to ask the cashier.. Uh, can I use the toilet? The lady didnt even look my way as she mumbled something. I was like huh? I waited (as patiently as I could, considered the tummy ache) for her to finish counting a stack of money, then repeated my question. Without looking at me still, she mumbled something that souned like, "ada orang di dalam." Well fine then, so I went to stand in front of the loo again. Minutes later, the doors were still closed. no sign of activity whatsover inside, the light doesnt even seem to be on inside... Fine, since there was another petrol station just next to this one, I decided to try my luck there.

Later on, as what my friend told me, most probably the lady did not want the customers to use the toilet as it was meant for staff. Geez, at least she could have told me "you cant use the toilet" or "toiet only for staff" or "I have no energy to unlock the door bcoz of puasa" , its better than saying "ada orang" and making me standing in front of locked doors like an idiot.

Ok,at the next petrol station, I FINALLY got to use the loo.... upon getting out, my friend in the car was kinda like freaked out, guess what happened? I cant belive it either. Let me tell u the story from the eyes of a passerby :

Guy parked at petrol station was reading his newspaper. Suddenly he notices a lady in distress.She dashed out of the car she was sitting in, and then she was pressing both hands to the car and pushing, while frantically looking around. Upon meeting the guys gaze, she called him to help her. Curious, he went over to her.

Man: yes?
Lady: The car is moving, stop it! Help me !
Man: uh ok
(Man opens front door and pulls handbrake)
Lady: Thank you ! You saved me !
(Lady gets back into passenger seat of car)
Man: -_-


And that is what happened, said the lady that car pools with me everyday. Aparently I forgot to pull my handbrake.

Me: Why didnt u pull the handbrake? You also learn drivng b4 ma.
Lady: aiyo so long ago, cant remember adi la
Me: Uh, u actually got out of the car to tahan it
Lady: yalo, that was the only way i knew to stop a moving car
Me: -_-|||

11 comments:

ashes said...

AHHAHAHA...PUN...

UR CAT IS SOO SOOOOOOO SMART LA!!

aisayyy..how i wished the guy didnt come there..see how long the SuperWoman can tahan the car..ahahahaha...

YSLim said...

apparently...it is your mistake la..
didnt pull the handbrake.

Tat superwoman only know about power, tat's the only way she can use. But of coz i also wonder why she dunno about handbrake....

At least luckily she didnt escape out from the car and stand beside and let the car to move with freedom...

And then when u come back, she can tell u the car lost control itself and ......

Haih...where got people stop the car without pull the handbrake.

Jyrenze said...

Hey emergency la YS, somemore that was the 2nd petrol station k..ppl adi so kesian after waiting so lnog for the loo la

Eng said...

hahaha... though your incident isn't as funny as Ashes', it was still kinda hillarious

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious!
first u din pull the handbrake, then ur fren actually forgot bout the use of handbrake n tahan the car with bare hands LOL

Jonquina said...

Wahlau...She's lucky it's a Kelisa...any bigger car and she'll be steamrolled onto the ground. Siao man. Was it on neutral, park or drive or reverse?

Jyrenze said...

The handbrake was up and it was on drive. I have no idea what the guy or my friend did to my car. Weird

BillyTong said...

may be it was "UP' in ur mind but not in reality gua :P

Jonquina said...

Your friend classic lah. That guy also, help put the gear to neutral or park mah...Be more careful next time Pun, especially when your carpool mate is that...that...blockhead.

Eng said...

yea... be more careful

Anonymous said...

Wah, this is lebih-lebih funny dei. I thought one's first reaction is to hit the brakes. If the guy were my room mate, he'd laughed his ass off before helping.