Thursday, October 06, 2005

A sleepy evening in the office

Senior: (gets up from my colleagues place behind me)
Me: "Eh wait, don't go back yet, I want to ask you something"

(As I was talking she was walking back to her place, so I was chasing after her)

Senior: (Seats herself at her place and looks at me puzzled) "Uh, I won't be going back yet."
Me: (*thinking Uh, but you are already back at your seat...) "Har?"

(We both stare at each other for a while)

Senior : "Its only 5 pm now, too early to go home ma"
Me: -_-

5 comments:

ashes said...

aisay....i think ur senior must hav been really sleepy la pun..u woke her up from a deep sleep..

Eng said...

or maybe she's just trying to put up some lame jokes but tak jadi

Jyrenze said...

it was for real. All of them were looking at me blankly for a while

Anonymous said...

communication break down!
it happens to wy-pun all the time!
hahahhahahhahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

woops.. d anonymous was me