Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy bday to u, u went to the zoo....

Yup, I actually went to the zoo to celebrate my birthday, though it didnt really turn out as expected bcoz "someone" was busy working. But that won't happen again, RIGHT? hahaa...anyway 3 of us ended up at the once KFC endorsed zoo negara. We noticed the abandoned KFC building was overrun by storks. I wonder what else has made their home inside...

Despite the rain and all it was pretty fun. Here are some pictures

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hmm, what is this trap doing in the middle of the zoo? Maybe something has escaped.... and they didnt want to alarm the visitors, so they quietly set up a trap..there's a chunk of meat hanging inside too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah, the bad hair day bantam, it was more friendly compared to the rest, the only one that doesnt run away when we try to touch it. The feathers were very soft.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The cute but evil goat. Do ask steffi for the evil goat video. We thought it was being affectionate but actually it was trying to kill us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Uruk hai fan? Maybe the monkey has watched too much LOTR

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Deodorant companies should make him their poster boy.

We took many more pics but I have not uploaded them yet,hehe...

9 comments:

Jonquina said...

Aaaaaah...I'll have to start my version now...

Jonquina said...

I noticed you left some juicy parts out. You expect me to write about the nipple pinching monkey lah.

Jyrenze said...

Ahem,this blog is rated (G) No pinching or whatever will be described here. I'll leave it to you :)

Jonquina said...

Yah yah...leave the "dirty" job to me...:D

Eng said...

you've always been doing these jobs wat!!!

Pun's version has always been the G ones while yours are the SX ones.

ashes said...

ahaha...finally i managed to curi some time to read this post..and i just found out that "someone" actually couldn't make it!
aih..terrible fella la..mebbe he wasn't interested with the zoo plan..so simple giv alasan..u guys should hav asked him out for a more "hot n happenin" place la...gerenti dia mau ikut!

ahahha..just kiddin..but then again who knows eh..:P

by the way...post up some human pics la pun..all i'm seeing is a goat attacking horny gals n elephant releasing some new albums while performing..and worst still now a monkey with red striking @#$@!
u gals and ur pics!

Jonquina said...

Ahahahaha! I'll post up more non human pictures on my blog later, ash, but I think you've seen them all!

Eng said...

and we're still waiting for the updates

Jonquina said...

Alright, updated on my blog.