Thursday, October 05, 2006

I need wacko busters too

In responce to Alvins 4 am wacko buster post at
Alvin's blog
I have my own twilight shocked out of sleep story.

I was sleeping soundly after a long day at work, then dinner with steffi. I got home at 10.20 because of the jam and all. So around midnight, I went to bed and was sleeping the sleep of the almost dead.

Suddenly I could hear screaming and shouting coming from downstairs. I was confused for a moment. Then I heard my parents voices coming from downstairs... eh, was it morning already? I glanced at my hp and it was 3.45 a.m. What on earth was going on? I dragged myself out of bed and went down the stairs, only to see my sisters hooting away while glued to the computer. I was like.." What on earth are you guys doing?" them :"Hahaha... watching the apprentice..."

Ok fine, I was too sleepy to debate with them so I dragged myself back to bed...a few minute later my sisters came to the room. Since I had yet to fall asleep, I asked them... was it my imagination or did I hear screaming and shouting? They said it was them, because they were too happy that their favorite guy won. -_-.. and yes, I actually did hear my parents voices because the insane yelling woke my parents up too. Darn and I thought world cup was bad enough.

The worse part was, I could not fall alseep for another hour or so after that. Sigh... I was soo sleepy this morning. I felt like throwing water on them as I left for work.. they were still sleeping soundly in their beds. The joy of being on holiday............. -_-

7 comments:

Jonquina said...

Just do it Pun...throw a bucket of ice water at them. I understand how you feel...there was once my sister plopped onto the bed with the lights on. She fell asleep. I woke up but wasn't awake enough to switch off the lights. The entire night, I was going in and out of dreamland, but as I've said, not wide awake enough to switch off the lights, as if I'm in twilight zone...

YSLim said...

then so geng, can watch show until 3:45am...today they no need work n study?

Jyrenze said...

They are on holiday ma.. semester not started yet

Eng said...

hmm... when was it ar?
you 2 had a secret gathering and us other frens not invited along...

hahaha... don't you lock your door. how is it possible for a person to walk in and out of your room like that in the middle of the night??

Jyrenze said...

Er, I share bedroom with my sisters... so of coz they can walk in and out of it...

Jyrenze said...

btw what gathering u mean? I'm lost here... I dont think I mentioned any gathering.

Eng said...

wah Pun,
WACKO-BUSTER is just what you need. Either to get rid of them, or yourself.