Friday, July 13, 2007

Battle of the shini-bloggers

Jyrenze's Zanpakutō:

Jyrenze unseals this zanpakutō with the command "Reveal, Light of Hell!" It resembles a light, jagged quarterstaff taller than the wielder and produces small insects that the wielder can direct and can see and hear all that the insects do.

What's Your Zanpakutō?

-_- reminds me of shino from naruto....

Steffi's Zanpakutō:

Steffi unseals this zanpakutō with the command "Embody, Savage Willow!" It resembles an oversized bardiche with mystic symbols etched onto the blade and produces a shockwave up to 10 meters in diameter.



YsLim's Zanpakutō:

YsLim carries Demon Mauler unsealed. It resembles a big, magnificent set of brass knuckles which is transparent, and manifests a dragon made of flame.



Eng's Zanpakutō:

When Eng activates Killer like Flame with the command "Flow, Killer like Flame!" it transforms into a jagged eku with an elegantly carved shaft. It allows the wielder to walk on narrow surfaces without losing balance.



Ash's Zanpakutō:

Ash carries Crazy Rainbow sealed into the form of a dagger. At the command "Assimilate, Crazy Rainbow!" it transforms into an oversized bullwhip with red ribbons on the handle. It reduces the opponent's speed by 10% on each hit.


Ooh my, this looks interesting. May the battle begin!

Round 1: Steffi vs Ash

Ash: Aww shucks my opponent is Steffi, how am I supposed to fight agaisnt a girl?
Steffi: Oi, how dare you look down on me because I am a girl. Embody, Savage Willow!"
Ash:Yikes here she comes! "Assimilate, Crazy Rainbow!"

Steffi: ..... Ribbons?
Ash: Hey don't insult my zanpakutou.
Steffi: Well whatever. Here I come!
Ash: Woah, careful that thing is dangerous! *Lashes Steffi with his whip

Steffi: Oww, that stings! Eh, your speed has increased.
Ash: Hah, its you that is getting slower! My Crazy Rainbow slows you down each time it hits you. I should be able to overcome you in no time after deal you a few more lashes!
Steffi: ...... why does this seem more like BSDM than anything else... although I don't usually mind getting whipped but.... I musn't loose to Ash!

Steffi: I'm gonna stop you before you get any closer. HIIYAAAHHH !!!
Ash: Eh, what the... ARGHHHH
Steffi: Hah, I knocked you out with Savage Willow's shockwave.
Ash: Urgh... so dizzy..... ok fine you win....

Winner: Steffi !

Steffi is seen draging the almost uncounsious Ash off to an ominous fate....

Ok, I was bored and I saw this zanpakutou generator and decided to have some fun with it. hahaha..those of you who have wached Bleach might find this more amusing. Maybe I'll come up with another battle when I get bored. =p

11 comments:

Jonquina said...

ARGH! I don't like to be whipped! I prefer to whip! And...ASH AS SM KING?! HAHAHAHA!

YSLim said...

zanpakutou generator...

i didnt watch bleach...

Jyrenze said...

aiya u watched enough to know wat is zanpukutou and shikai and bankai

Eng said...

I dun quite get my part... mind explaining them?

Eng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jyrenze said...

Well Eng, in bleach, each shinigami carries a sword, which they activate to a more powerful version by commanding it. So for yours, your sword is called
Killer like Flame and when you say "Flow Killer Like Flame!" it transforms into a eku which is a more powerful version of your sword la.

Eng said...

hmm... sound so deep
I think I should try watching Bleach... anyone mind lending them to me?

Jyrenze said...

I think I have burnt a dvd of the earlier episodes, don't mind lending to you but the problem is we seldom do meet up eh....haha.... you can read the comic online though, its good stuff.

ashes said...

Steffi is seen draging the almost uncounsious Ash off to an ominous fate....

oh gosh..wonder where steff is takin me too..

Anonymous said...

[url=http://saclongchampa.exteen.com/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] These are great to occupy your littles during homeschool times, while you are waiting for the food to be served at a restaurant or during a church service or event such as a wedding. They are simple Mulberry Holdalls Clipper Bag Black for Men,Mulberry outlet uk has been drawing wide attention for its high quality. and portable. Throw some in your diaper bag or your child's backpack.
[url=http://longchampsacsa.webklik.nl/page/homepage]sacs longchamps[/url] She will post discounted bags every so often. They are usually around 15% off. I was looking Buy Mulberry Bags, Top Quality, Fast Delivery, Handmake Mulberry Zip Around Slim Natural Leather Purse Brown for Women on sale at one of her BeLights, and it was going to be $30, shipped. They are used to improve coordination and strengthen the arms. For more advanced trainees, floor-mounted speed bags rebound when struck to further develop coordination, agility and quickness. Body-opponent bags are constructed of a rubbery substance with an adjustable height and a base filled with water or sand.
[url=http://longchampmoinse.easyblogs.fr/]sacs longchamps[/url] It was so humiliating. I lied and told everyone that Ethan was having trouble at work and needed to tighten the belt, but I knew they didn't believe me. I rarely went out with my friends any more as I couldn't even afford lunch half the time. One of the best known brands in the world is the coach handbags outlet. To recognize men and women, the logo of the coach and millions of people continue to support Coach Bag season after season. There are so many kinds of beautiful coach bags for you choose, and most of them are designed Sale Authentic Mulberry Women's Bayswater Leather Toter Light Coffee Bag online supply at a big discount, grab the chance to buy Mulberry handbags! with leather label design.. Boyfriend Cardigans: They tend to be a bit oversized and usually in soft delicate knits (there's the biggest problem). A fraction of the population can pull this off well. If you're one of them, then go for it -- it's a creative, relaxed look.

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ generic biaxin online
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ purchase Sustiva 600 mg
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ salofalk tablete 500 mg
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ order pentasa