Monday, July 09, 2007

Another random facts tag

Ok, this is another tag by Steffi

Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

Ok, here are my random 8 facts:

1. I'm fond of cute stuff and like to collect them. I have given up on doing so because there are just too many to collect.
2. I still look fondly upon my sticker and sailormoon card collection.
3. I tend to have recurring dreams of people whom I feel strongly about or who have done something that I can't get over.
4. I'm more attracted to fictional characters than real life ones.
5. I love milkshakes but they don't agree with me.
6. Its hard for me to sleep without my bolster or a similar substitute
7. I'm too lazy to watch TV. Commercials and drama scenes irritate me.
8. I don't eat cucumbers, watermelons and tomatoes....but I love tomato ketchup

Ok, that's it

Now I tag.... Ash, YsLim and Chun Eng. Lazy to do rule 5, just do the tag after you guys read this post la :p

Another random fact... Its my 100th blog post, and its a tag! Lame la...hahahaha

1 comment:

Jonquina said...

I so agree with No. 4! Especially the anime hunks...like Tezuka and Kakashi...*drools*

Agree with No. 6 too! I had forgotten to bring my bolster to Malacca and oh boy...I was tossing and turning half the time!