Thursday, November 15, 2007

Prison break

What a nightmare last night. My robo Achira escaped into my small, dusty and cramped storeroom after it jumped out from my hands when i was playing with it on the floor.

For those of you not familiar with robos or Roborovskies(the actual name), they are the smallest species of hamster in the world. You can easily fit 5 of them on your palm. They are known for being nervous and very fast.

So anyway I was like, oh nooo it escaped! Then my dad made things worse by chasing it until it squeezed under the storeroom door !


On opening the store...


oh crap.....It seems to have run under the rack here..and its only a few inches high

The first thing my dad said was," oh great, its going to stink when it dies in there"

I was crawling on my hands ...very hard coz its like a super cramped area. Shone my torchlight in and saw my robo here


How to get it out ??? HOWWWW? It was impossible for me to reach it from my prone position on the floor. even if I could its no easy feat to catch a squirming little fluffball without at least using 2 hands, which was impossible in that situation. In the end I took my robo's ham head house and put it there, hoping my robo would go in...which it did not.

After waiting for it to go in on its own according for like more than 10 minutes I finally just layed down flat on my belly and reached my hand in and tried to shoo it toward the ham head.... after a few minutes of trying while it actually went in! wah..immediately i turned the ham head upward and closed my hand over the hole and took it out!

Finally I popped the little rascal back in her tank.


The culprit safe back in her tank with Paviella her sister.

Took me more than 20 minutes of crawling and prodding to finally capture it back. At 1 am in my pajamas I was covered with dust and sweating like crazy. Had to take a bath. I'm sure the robo did it on purpose.

11 comments:

YSLim said...

wow.........ROBO prison break..
anyway, it really enter the trap by her own...

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! i likeeee

Anonymous said...

nyahhahaah

Jason Lioh said...

Gerbil = Jun Hao's hamster? Or is it coincidence that they have the same name?

Anonymous said...

I thought the serial drama Prison Break. LOL.

Jyrenze said...

who is Jun Hao? Gerbils are not hamsters they are kinda like mongolian desert rats.

Not the drama, but dramatic enough, LOL

Jonquina said...

Luckily didn't get stuck in some pipes.

Anonymous said...

What if u put a piece of cheese on a mouse trap there? Will it be easier to catch? It's a mousey after all :p

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Отличная статья! большое спасибо автору за интересный материал. Удачи в развитии!!! :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/
[url=http://mpeg4.com.ru/index.shtml]Документальные скачать[/url]

Anonymous said...

very well information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get this info from you.