Friday, November 02, 2007

This seems familiar...

Which is what the cream puff seller must have thought when she saw me, coz she was grinning widely. You see about 1 week ago, laden with shopping bags, I told her, One please.... and fumbled awkwardly for my wallet amidst the sea of bags.

It so happens the same thing happened today. I think the seller must have recognised me, this time also heavily laden with bags and digging here and there in my handbag for my wallet.

Anyway, having done with buying the cream puff, I tried to find my way to the car park but got slightly disoriented. It was really no joke going up and down the shopping mall searching for the exit coz those bags were heavy! By the time I made it to the car and took off, I realised I couldnt lift the cream puff to my mouth because my entire left arm had gone numb from carrying all the bags.

More dejaavu-ness

1. I also bought big bags of pet items last week
2. I also ate the cream puff in the car
3. I was also shopping for birthday presents last week
4. I wished I had put my pet items into the car first after I bought them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. what have you bought for your pets again? show show..

Jyrenze said...

Usual stuff only la, like bedding and hay, but the bags are quite large, haha

ashes said...

yea my dad usually does tat..aft a few bags..he wil go 2 the car n dump them..then v continue 2 shop..he hates carrying too many bags around while shoppin..

sumtimes when its just like 2 bags in hand also he wanna do tat..
n we'll go like.."please la..its not that heavy la..v wil carry it la..haiyoo"

haha..

Eng said...

LOL... that would be a good workout to tone up your arms, don't ya think?