Thursday, November 03, 2005

Do you know me?

If you are my friend, how many of the below do you actually know about me?

1. I'm a computer programmer. Amazing for someone who never passed her Add Maths until SPM and can't divide a food bill with government tax among 5 people.

2. I still look at the keyboard while typing and still type with 6 fingers (sometimes 3) despite having had a computer since I was 12.

3. I don't do housework unless you count cleaning up after my 2 royal bunnies. Then again its not in the house but outside.

4. I suffered from mild obsessive compulsive disorder when I was around 5 years old. It lasted for quite a few years until I lost the need for washing my hands 10 times a night. I still occasionally touch the corners of my bed before I sleep at night though.

5. There were 7 tanks of fish in my house at one point. At another point there were at least 20 hamsters. And I could tell all of them apart and knew each one of them. The fishes too.

6. I kept a diary since I was about 11. The first few entries included illustrations of my stray dog friends.(The illustrations are truly horrible)

7. When I was younger I could whistle any tune with my mouth closed. I still wonder how I was able to do that as I had lost the ability to do so when I hit secondary school.

8. I share the same birthmark as my dad. It’s somewhere on my tummy.

9. I wanted to be an artist when I was young. Looking at my past drawings makes me wonder how I ever got that idea.

10. I love computer games, PS games and anime. People go like.. but you are a girl ! And I go like, and so?

11. I must have tomato sauce with my KFC mashed potatoes. Guess what else I do to it before I eat it?

12. I don’t eat tomatoes, cucumbers, pineapple or watermelon.

13. And most amazingly for those of you that know me.. I used to have a very good sense of direction regarding roads when I was in kindergarten. I was also one of the top students there. Now, what has happened to me since then to totally twist all that ingenuity? I can’t even find my way out of a parking lot and I was a bottom feeder in class since primary school. I think it might have the trauma of suddenly switching to a Chinese school and being forced to learn an alien language. The effort must have killed off many of my brain cells. God knows.....

13 comments:

Jonquina said...

...Lots of new things I never knew. Such as the disorder and house work thingy. And it's hard to believe that sense of direction thingy as well. Chinese school must be a scary place.

ashes said...

hey pun..we hav somethin in common at least..
i like to eat my mashed potatoes with tomato ketchup too..:P..and its a must!

haha..wat else do u do to it b'for eatin?

Jyrenze said...

I mix ithe potato n sauce up together until it looks like baby food. hahahaha

YSLim said...

where got such of a scary.......i also study in chinese school before la.

"I suffered from mild obsessive compulsive disorder when I was around 5 years old."

this one i dunno la.....hahaha!

i also never knew ashes eat mashed potatoes with tomato ketchup....i wonder wat will be the taste of it..

Eng said...

hhhhmmm... food
it's sure delicious

Jyrenze said...

YS :School is scary when you don't speak the language that everyone else is speaking. You different ma coz u adi knew chinese since young. I was almost a full banana

Anonymous said...

Jas, remember i told u abt Valli ? I think he probably suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder... washes his hands frequently..

de mashed potatoes...it doesnt sound like baby food, sounds disgusting O_O

ashes said...

ewww..pun..tats disgusting la..the mixing part..aiseh now im imagining how it would look like.
mebbe next time i wont put anymore ketchup on my mashed potatoes...ahaha..:P

BillyTong said...

11. I must have "tomato sauce" with my KFC mashed potatoes. Guess what else I do to it before I eat it?

12. I don’t "eat tomatoes", cucumbers, pineapple or watermelon.

...
I tot both taste the same.

Jyrenze said...

ash : hey thats the only way the ymix together nicely and evenly. You should try it !

billy : tomatoes and tomato sauce is totally different !

pauline: well if you stir it tgether nicely it does look like baby food. Try and see, hehe... and now that u mention it, I think that Valli probably had that disorder too. Good thing I dont have it anymore, hahaha.... it was probably just a kid phase like imaginary friends or something

Anonymous said...

of course i know all of these..especially when u mix up those potato and sauce up together, i think nobody will going to touch ur potato, sure u know i eat kfc, sure i will order the chicken wings..and never eat drumstick, there is a lot of funny things around S.H.E...then......play games like a crazy ppl. i still can remember that u said u had studied chinese in primary school..those words come out from the teacher ...u never knew what she/he meant...that's y u think it like a alien language as well...
yes......haha....how much yong seng know? if u know less ...start from today, ask wypun to tell u more.........

Jyrenze said...

haha, I know who you are, The only person that hates drumstick

Anonymous said...

wow..thats A LOT of interesting facts! felt like i never know u b4, haha..
i can never understand y some ppl think mandarin is scary, its my fav language! well, of course, im not eng-ed..

I too find dat "used to have good sense of direction" hard to believe, but dont worry wy-pun, i'm only slightly better than u..

i don't eat cucumbers and tomatoes too and i love tomato ketchup. when i was younger, someone tried to correct me by saying its tomato SAUCE not ketchup, how silly. but i don't eat mashed potatoes with tomato kenchup, sounds disgusting =p