Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Just another rainy monday

The day passed by fast enough today, as it always does when I have work to do. Went to the next door petshop today to see their wedding photos. To tell the truth, I could not recognise the girl......The pics were like so cun and cheap, and if not mistaken taken near my place. Next time I also want to take pic there lo.... He even brought his pets along for the photoshoot! One cockatoo, one little bird and 2 snakes. The fella was saying, the people in the pics were not them at all, haha. I guess most wedding pics are similar, as in they make the original people unrecognisable. Tje guy was practically screaming out his stress at wedding preperations, while his fiancee was cool as a cucumber. I thought it was usually the other way round for couples. I couldnt help laughing at him really, and he was like, laugh la, wait till its your turn. haha, wont be my turn for a long time yet....

2 comments:

Jonquina said...

AHAHAHA. You must show me who that fella is the next time I go to your place. And the photo studio as well.

Jyrenze said...

haha u will see him if u go to the pet shop, he is the only young guy there, apart from the malay workers