Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Since I started working...

Since I started working,

1) I'm turning into an indian. No matter how much sunblock, sunshades, whatever I use, I'm getting darker and darker due to the extremly unpredictable and hot sun shining on me during lunch hour.

2) I had my first full blown migrane that left me completely unable to do anything. Wonder if its due to computer computer and more comuter day and night.

3) Im spending a fortune on biscuits and instant milo/horlicks/tea

4) Backaches are killing me. I really need a live-in masseur.

5) I'm unable to sleep past 10 am anymore even on weekends and holidays. My eyes open at 7.15 everyday even if I dont set any alarm

6) I fully appreciate the wonders of unlimited broadband. A day when the internet connection is down during a boring day at work is like a death sentence.

7) Saturday is no longer a day to sleep in. Its the only day available to get anything done especially if it involves banks and other government buildings

8) I look at my sisters and wonder how they manage to sleep later than me everyday and wake up earlier than me to prepare for school. Come to think of it I also did the same thing in my schooling days. Sigh, I must be getting old.

9) I wonder why I did not skip more classes during college. I dont even have the chance to do that now.

10) Paying for your own everything evolves a person into a Mr/Mrs kiasu. I'd still rather walk under the hot sun to the free parking area everyday and spend a fortune on sunblock than park in front of my office and pay rm 4 a day. I really ask myself whats the logic in this, but cant come up with any answer.

No comments: