Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Monday blues

Is it my imagination or did everyone look more gloomy than usual today. Yet another weekend has gone pass and a new week has started. My office line down today, so painful for me, haha.... can't use it to send my daily free sms or update my blog. Today of all days I forgot that my mum took my bag out of my car and went to work without it. Good thing I took out my wallet and other essentials earlier on.

To tell the truth I've always liked Mondays. I really don't know why, maybe because its like the start of a brand new week. A time where I'm refreshed after the weekend. Of coz for those that spend their weekends staying up at night, it might be a different story all together. What I really feel about Monday is, it passes by very quickly, in no time at all, half the week is gone, the week comes to an end, and a brand new week starts again. The pace of life is frightening... and it passes by faster the older we get.

Today marks the day that I have been working for excactly one month. How do I feel about it? Well, for some reason I'm still searching for something I really have the passion for, hope I'll come across it in the near future. In the meantime, everythings still fine.

Hope the line at work is fixed tomorrow....

No comments: