Friday, May 27, 2005

zzzzzzzzzz

Man I felt so sleepy this morning, I thought it was 5 something when I woke up. Who knows it was already almost time to get up. I kept hitting the snooze on my alarm. Of course in the end I was late going out, but still managed to reach my office parking area around 8.40. I picked up my dad's book, something about how to make money. After reading a couple of pages I realise all those books that talk about making money all talk about getting into those multi networking something or other thingys. Basically it will involve turning into one of those anoying people that call up and prattle about how much money they are earning (or going to earn) by doing the networking thingy, and trying to persuade all their friends to join.

I don't really deny that this kinda thing can make big bucks in the long run, but how many of them actually suceed? If it were so easy then all those housewives and such that are participating in the networking thingy would already be millionaires by now.

The authors quote : Its better to earn 1% from 100 peoples efforts than 100% from your own effort.

My quote : Its better to put in 100% of your effort in making money rather than annoy the heck out of everyone you know in order to try and get rich.

Conclusion: Money never comes easy no matter what tactic you use. Don't be "one of those irritating people" yto our friends just because of some supposedly get rich one day scheme.

No comments: