Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Still alive after all

Was half dead when I reached home yesterday. Suddenly got fever after lunch, though not surprising as I already had sore throat and flu. The graduation ceremony must have been the last straw. So hot and packed full of people...and that heavy n hot gown was killing me ! So I went straight to bed after dinner and 2 panadols, and slept till this morning. Feel much better today.

Both today and yesterday I encounted drivers and made me want to throw something at them. Yesterday when I reached the place i normally park my car (beside the playground) there was this guy that just entered his car. I thought he was going to drive off so i waited behind. Then that fella saw me and motioned me to keep going. He kept waving his hand at me so I thought he wasnt going to go out after all, so I drove on. Right after I passed his car, he came out of the parking. I was like .....

Then this morning there was this taxi driver that stopped in the middle of a road next to a junction. He was blocking half of the road. There was still enough space for me to turn into the junction so I did. Then when I was about to pass his car from behind he suddenly reversed and almost hit me. LAter on when my car passed by his car he still had the nerve to glare at me like it was my fault. sigh, crazy drivers.......

No comments: