Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My weekend

Well I had a pretty busy weekend, I should say. Sat morning went to return my friend's graduation gown and collect my photos and cert in APIIT TPM. Went through their collection of pictures snapped on graduation day and found a few of myself and even one of my parents registering for the convo. There was alaos this pic of me trying to adjust that stupid hat. I tell you that hat was the bane of my life. Its too large and keeps dropping off or going senget. Had to pin 6 pins on it just to keep it in place. There were pics of gradautes throwing their motar boards up in the air. Too bad I missed that part, I actually wanted to do the same but also a bit afraid of losing the hat, hehe..that would be good bye to my deposit.

Well we were rushing to get the gown deposit, collect our transcripts and order the additional photos as we were going to catch a movie (Ghost train) later on. After rushing there and getting lunch, we got to the cinema just in time. The show wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, a good thing too.... but I didnt really get some parts of the story.

On sunday after church I had to dress up in that cumbursome gown again to take pictures with my grandfather and family. After that i went for another movie. Got home at 10, took my bath and went straight to bed. Well that pretty much sums up my weekend. Now that i'm working, I'm pretty desperate to fully enjoy my weekends, haha...

1 comment:

Jyrenze said...

Yea, too bad we missed that part, I actually wanted to throw that stupid hat, haha