Saturday, June 04, 2005

A day in the life of Me

A typical working day would start like this :

6:30 - Wake up for no reason, feeling extremely sleepy. Look at the time and realise its time to get up soon.....then go back to sleep.
6:50 - Alarm rings.... turn it off and go back to bed
7:00 - Alarm rings again, hit snooze button and resume sleeping
7:05 - Mum reminds me its time to get up on her way downstairs
7:10 - Dad reminds me its time to wake up on his way downstairs. Alarm rings again
7:12 - Get up after another 2 minutes of lying on the bed and head to the bathroom
7:30 - Frantically gather all my stuff and cram them in the car
7:35 - After locking the front door, realise I left my hp/wallet/breakfast in the house, and rush back to get it
7:40 - Reach Catherine's house, and apologise for being late again
8:15 - Drop her off at her office at Mount kiara
8:35 - Reach my office area and start looking for a parking space
8:40 - Finally managed to squueze my car into a tight spot.
8:45 - Wear my shoes, doing my hair, applying sunblock, put steering lock etc etc
8:50 - Walk down to office. Switch on com. Surf net, check mail, eat my breakfast...
9:00 - My collegues go out for breakfast. I resume my activities on the computer
9:30 - Boss arrives. Time to start work =p Collegues come back from breakfast.
12:10 - Go for lunch nearby, then either visit the pet shop and listen to John crap with the owner and his wife or take a walk round the shops with Gina or Pauline.
1.00 - Back from lunch. If back early, resume internet activities
5:40 - Leave office
6:10 - Pick up Catherine fr her office
7:00 - Reach home. Eat dinner immediately while watching anime
8:00 - Release rabbits into garden
8:30 - Take bath after playing with rabbits and cleaning their cages
9:00 - Chat, online, play games repeat repeat repeat.......
10:30 - Chase rabbits round and round to get them back in cage
11:00 - Bed time. Leave my com on to dl animes.

yup, that pretty much sums up what I do the whole day. This boring life repeats day after day after day after day...............

No comments: