Saturday, June 11, 2005

The area behind my office......

Just back from lunch. As soon as I sat down, I heard a guy yell loudly behind my office area. Must have been pretty loud for us in front of the office to have heard it. No one seems interested to investigate though. The lorong behind my office is a shady area filled with the sound of electric drills, speeding cars and banging noises. I think there is a car garage behind there. Just last week one of my collegues witnessed 2 parang wielding , bike riding criminals trying to rob a lady. FOrtunately they failed as other people in the area honked at them and scared them off. Looks like I won't ever be parking there, although its near to my office. Better just take a short walk everyday. Even the cleaner lady brought her son along today, her "bodyguard", she was saying. Its just not safe these days........

3 comments:

Eng said...

Nvm, you can make use of your size to attack them. You can sit on him....

muahahahaha

Jyrenze said...

Ceh. Got 2 of them la. My size not enough to go around, haha

Jonquina said...

pun...we should do something about this guy's mulut celupar...