Thursday, May 12, 2005

Life on the streets

Just reflecting on my life on the streets, I mean jamming on kl's streets. It takes me 1 hour to get to office and almost an hour to get home. That makes it 2 hours a day, 10 hours a week, 40+ hours a month..almost 500 hours a year... wow.. thats like 20 full days on the road each day, imagine that.... when will humans invent transporters?

However i'm sure some of us enjoy the time spent driving, a time to update ourselves with the radio, or just enjoy a quiet moment to ourselves away from other people. Hoever one thing I still cant get used to is traffic jams that last more than 30 minutes. The car is not moving slowly nor it is at a standstill. it moves for 1 or 2 seconds, then stops for 5 seconds, n repeats the process over n over for a few km, How dreadful.... I'd rather just stop there until the cars in front move a quite a far distance away then just cross the distance in one go.. but of coz tats impossible as ill certainly get honked at and overtaken.

I was so bored one day that I even took pics of the jam...

No comments: