Friday, July 15, 2005

After effects of Amityville horror

Being "all grown up" now, I have once again resumed watching horror movies as of 2 or 3 years ago till now. Before that I wouldn't touch any with a 10 foot pole, as after that I would be shivering in my bed for the next few weeks. Well anyway the past 2 or 3 years of watching horror flicks went well.. until I watched The Amityville horror last week. After that movie, I find my mind wandering and half expecting things to pop up around my room at any moment. Strangely this only takes place in the morning while I'm getting ready for work. Perhaps its because its the only time no one is at home except me. Even the squeaking of the dried flower wrapper makes when the fan blows on it sounds sinister. I even managed to shock myself in the bathroom today by mistaking a stream of water as some moving object. Maybe I should skip morning showers altogether until I pull my brain together. Let's see, it took me a few months to recover from watching "Critters" when I was in primary school. Lets see how long it takes to recover from the Amityville horror. Somemore this one based on true story... sigh...at least I dont live in that country.

2 comments:

Eng said...

aiyoh...poor thing, after watching the movie become 'kee siow' already

hahaha...so with who you went to watch the movie with?

Jyrenze said...

YS lo, but i dont think he is as traumatized as me