Friday, July 29, 2005

Ants in the pants !?

Well, not really ants la, but anyway.... I changed my clothes, got into in the car, when I felt something bite me. Ouch ! I started slapping away at the pants, and shook it so that wwhatever it was would come out. Ok, I thought that was it... then we reached the restaurent, and sat down to order. OWWW, something bit me again ! I started whacking myself again..this time I could feel like there is something in my pants, but it wont seem to come out , Argh ! In my desperation I went to the toilet and shook out my pants. something dropped out..hmm, what could it be? I looked at the thing that dropped out, hmm, wings and legs..it looks squashed, very very squashed..my doing I suppose, hehe... looks like a bee or something similar. I wonder, how could a bee survive in my pants for so many days? It was all folded up when I took it n wore it earlier on. But then again, bees dont bite, maybe it stung me..ouch

5 comments:

BillyTong said...

haha, did u put honey in ur room? It might be the honey lure the bees.

Anonymous said...

how can u not notice the bee when u were about to wear it??
aiyooo.... scary

Anonymous said...

good question

Eng said...

simple...she needs 4 eyes to see but only has 2 when wearing her pants...
that's why she completely missed the bee

bbbeeeeeeeee.......

Jyrenze said...

well, i just put in on la. Dont tell me u all check the inside of ur pants b4 putting em on?