Saturday, July 23, 2005

Finally

Finally got my company email, and the 2nd boss asked me to send a mail to everyone in my company to indicate that was my email address. Then he asked me if I needed any help. Of course I said I can handle it myself, and I already had everyones email from a mail the admin sent to us 1 month back to announce something. So I logged into my hotmail, located the email and clicked reply to all. Ah, everyones mail appeared in the "To :" field. Now I'll just have to copy and paste it and send the email to all. So it went like "hi all, this is my email address....." ok, then click send... sucessful ! Then I suddenly realised to my horror that in my great wisdom, I had used my hotmail to send it, instead of the company mail in my outlook. Suddenly my colleagues started asking me in messenger, eh, aint that your hotmail? My goodness... even the bosses would have received that. I hurriedly resent the mail using outlook, but they said they cant receive it ! Arghh.... call myself a programmer, cant even make outlook express work, I'm going to crawl into a hole and die. In the end some said they got my mail and some said they couldnt get it. I kept resending the mail... in the end it seems to work. Seriously I wonder how many copies of my stupid mail my boss will find in his inbox this morning.. dont even dare to imagine... >.<

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's so funny!

Jonquina said...

Puun....welcome to the club...

Eng said...

hey...seems that your situation is funnier than Steph's...

and this is also the funniest blog and joke I've read from you...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....!!!!
:P

ashes said...

hahha...when ur boss see's all the mails..he'll be thinking you are really proving to him you do know how to send a mail after all!ehhehe

Jyrenze said...

I think its embaressing from an IT student... not to know how to operate outlook express properly, haha

YSLim said...

Never mind la...learn from mistake...haha!

Anonymous said...

yes...i really hate the setting of outlook express...coz will really seldom to use the outlook.

Anonymous said...

so punny