Saturday, July 02, 2005

Of petrol prices, zombies(me) and bunnies....

Everyone says the petrol prices have gone up as of today. Not sure about since I have not actually checked, but its certainly not good news for me, travelling 70 km a day, even a 10 cent increase affects me quite significantly. Of course I could increase my passenger fees... but I'm sure my passenger would look at me with puppy eyes if I did that.
Well I guess I'll wait till the next petrol hike then, haha... As I hear all the aunties and uncles saying " Aiya, petrol go up, everything also go up but salary still the same". Hmm, should I tell that to my boss after my probation? He would probably advice me to move to PJ then, haha. The traffic jams everyday are really sapping my energy.

My line at home was down again last night, aparently affected my area. Good thing I still had animes to watch, or I would have gone crazy. Anime's are like brain food to me now, but sometimes when I get home, I'm too tired to watch any...almost sounds unbelivable, but it is true. I'll be dead tired yet not willing to sleep so early because when I wake up, it would be time for work again. So i force my zombified self to stay awake and at least chat on msn and check my mail, since I have no energy to do anything else... Ya, the only other thing is to sit on my porch with a newspaper while bunnies hop around me, literally...

Speaking of bunnies, my little Smurfy will take off if I approach her. But if I sit quietly she will come, looking at me like I'm some dangerous animal. then she will stretch her body until she loosk like ses going to topple over, and nudge me with her nose, then she'll run away at top speed. Its like a person touching anapparently dead monster, then when it moves, he runs for his life screaming, Its alive its alive !!!

2 comments:

YSLim said...

Pets is like tat.........next time dun give it foods liao la...if it duwan to approach to u...haha

Jyrenze said...

So bad la u, later i dun feed it it will chase after me n try to eat me