Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hectic weekend and sleepy Monday

For the first time in my working history, I'm alone in the office during lunch hour! Not feeling too good today, so I decided not to follow the others out for lunch. Now everyone is out.. of course my boss will be back soon.. he usually has a very quick lunch.

What a hectic weekend I had. Saturday took my bunnies to see the vet, then ran here and there looking for a certain product but didnt manage to find it in the end. After that went to Bon Odori. Many girlswearing kimonos there... even saw a few cosplayers, Sasuke, Soujirou , Kikyou and a few others I could not name. I reached there at 5 +, it was extremely sunny and hot ! There were mountains of food for sale but the prices were not cheap as expected of japanese food. By the time it was 7 pm the crowd and grown to gigantic porportions... I stayed until the 2nd dance started, it was the same dance as the 1st time's, so we decided to make a move.

As for Sunday, after church I went to LM with CY.... my big mistake was following her into Watson. Ended up being 50 bucks poorer... Its only middle of the month but I'm already broke. Traffic jam all the way home (makes mental note to avoid Leisure mall on sundays)

If only I had my bosses chair, feel like sleeping now but the desk and chair are both too low.. sigh. I guess I'll go buy myself some food at tea time to make up for lunch.

2 comments:

Jonquina said...

Sasuke kuuuuuun.....*drools*

Jyrenze said...

It was a kiddy sakuke, haha..kept seeing him around with his family