Thursday, July 07, 2005

Radio

Yup, being on the road more than 2 hours each day, the radio is my trusty companion. You can really hear all sorts of things on the radio, and "meet" all types of people. Like this morning, the DJ's announced this contest to make someone's dream come true, and this guy called and said he wanted plastic surgery because he was too ugly and fat. Then the DJ's said they could solve his problem in 24 hours, just by putting him in the same room with one of the DJ's, becuase he cant be more ugly than him. Aiyoo, so bad la they...to their friend la i mean. Then again, radio DJ's aren't exactly hunks.... from what I've seen. They look complately different from how they sound, as what my friend told me. I think I really have to agree to that.

Then there was the news about this lady going to sue NASA for screwing up her astrological calculations because one of their space thingys hit an asteroid or something. Nowadays living in those ang moh countries must really keep people on their toes. It seems that people can sue for anything and everything.

So far I've never called in to voice my opinions on the radio or to participate in any of their contests. Maybe I'll try it out someday, hehe...

No comments: