Saturday, July 09, 2005

This morning

This morning didn't exactly start off well. I was rushing to reach Catherine's house early so that we won't be caught in the jam. In the end, had to turn back to her house because she left something important behind. This is never a good start for any morning on the road. Fortunately I managed to reach office on time, even a little earlier than yesterday. In fact, there was no one in the office when I reached. Darn.... no one to see that I'm early, lol...

Malaysian idol judge Paul moss was on radio this morning ! Actually he's still on as of now. People were invited to call and ask Paul moss any question. Here is one of the examples :

Caller : bla bla bla... I think the singers are really lousy bla bla...
Paul : You know what, I think you just wanted to be on radio for the sake of it.... You are giving rubbish comments !
( They start argueing)
DJ's : Um ok, time out, next !

Sounds familiar? I suppose his style never changes

No comments: